Using the Optional 250 Sheet Paper Feed Unit
The Optional 250 Sheet Paper Feed Unit's paper cassette is exactly the same as the
standard paper cassette. It can hold about 250 sheets of Letter, Legal, B5-JIS,
Executive, A5, or A4 size paper of 64-90 g/m
To ensure optimum print quality and avoid paper jams, note the following items.
• For high-volume printing, you can add the Optional 250 Sheet Paper Feed
Unit to increase the capacity by 250 sheets of cut-sheet paper (80 g/m
21 lbs.). For details, see "Guide to Installing Printing Options on to the
Printer" on page 21 of the Getting Started Guide.
• When feeding paper from the Optional 250 Sheet Paper Feed Unit, make
sure that the internal 250 Sheet Universal Cassette is inserted into the
• This unit does not support B5-ISO paper.
• Always adjust the side and rear paper guides to match the size of paper you
want to load into the cassette.
• Never remove the paper cassettte while the printer is printing.
• Only use paper that is within the recommended range of paper weights.
• Never use wrinkled or curled paper into the cassette.
• The Optional 250 Sheet Paper Feed Unit can hold about 250 sheets of paper
with a weight of 80 g/m
• Never stack paper in the cassette higher than the limit mark located inside
• For details about what kind of paper can be used, see page 185.
• For details about setting the paper size, see pages 21 to 24.
(17-24 lbs.) in weight.
or 21 lbs.
Printing from the Standard Paper Cassette