PAPER FEEDER (PL3.1.7)
Pull out 500 SHEET PAPER TRAY from the printer.
Remove TOP COVER FRAME. (PL1.1.4). (RRP1.1)
Remove RIGHT SIDE COVER. (PL1.1.20). (RRP1.7)
Remove LEFT SIDE COVER. (PL1.1.30). (RRP1.12)
Remove COVER ASSY REAR. (PL1.1.17). (RRP1.5)
Remove REGISTRATION ASSEMBLY. (RRP4.6)
Remove REGISTRATION CHUTE ASSEMBLY (RRP4.3)
Remove HIGH VOLTAGE POWER SUPPLY (HVPS). (RRP9.9)
Remove BRACKET TEMP. (PL9.1.19). (RRP9.8)
10) Remove a screw (silver, 6mm) that fixes SUPPORT LINK SW (PL3.1.6) and remove
SUPPORT LINK SW.
11) Remove the all connectors on LOW VOLTAGE POWER SUPPLY (LVPS).
12) Disconnect the connector (P/J17) of the MACHINE CONTROL UNIT (MCU) (PL9.1.16) that is
connecting to the PAPER FEEDER, remove the CORE (PL3.2.12) from the harness.
13) Remove connector (P/J47) that is connected from PAPER FEEDER to MACHINE CONTROL
UNIT (MCU) (PL9.1.16) on the printer.
14) Remove five screws (silver, 6 mm) and four screws (silver, tap, 10 mm) that fixes PAPER
FEEDER on the printer.
One of the long screws to be removed following the steps of procedure described below is
especially long. Take care to remove it without fail.
15) Remove three long screws (gold) that fixes PAPER FEEDER on the printer.
16) Loosen two harnesses of connectors (P/J17) and (P/J47) from the slit in the bottom plate at the
lower part of printer toward FEEDER.
When lifting up the printer, be sure to do it by two people.
When removing the upper unit of printer from PAPER FEEDER, take care not to drop or
damage the upper part unit of printer.
17) Lift up the upper unit of printer and separate it from PAPER FEEDER.
Chapter 3 Removal and Replacement Procedures (RRPs)
3 - 51