10.5 Log Function
Job Log Function
The printer can retain up to 22 job logs.
The job log can be printed instantly according to the user's request or automatically printed when
the number of the retained job logs has reached 22.
Log details are as follows:
- Job Received Data/Time
- Input interface (USB, Lpd, etc)
- Document Name (File Name)
- Output Color
- User Name/Host Name
- Number of printed pages (Color/B/W)
- Number of printed impressions (Color/B/W)
- Paper Size
- Result (Successful, Error, etc)
Error Log Function
The printer can retain up to 42 jam errors history and up to 42 fatal errors history.
The user can print error log by the panel operation.
The jam error log includes the following information:
- Total PV when jam has occurred.
- Name of Jam
The fatal error log includes the following information:
- Total PV when error has occurred.
- Error Code
Print Counter Function
The counter counts the number of completed prints (+1 for 1 Sided prints (including N-Up) and +2
for 2 Sided prints (including N-Up)). +1 if an error occurs during a 2 Sided print after one side has
- Carries out data storage or data check (checksum etc.) in more than one address within the
- The IC can be moved and changed when the ESS is being replaced (the IC socket is mounted).
Color Print Counter
B/W Print Counter
Total Print Counter
Counts the number of sheets for Color Print (7 digits)
Counts the number of sheets for B/W Print (7 digits)
Counts the total number of sheets for Color Print and B/W print
8 – 26
Chapter 8 Printer Specifications