4.4 Laser beams
• If your eyes are exposed to laser beams, you may lose your eyesight.
• Never open the cover if warning label for laser beams is attached there.
• Before disassembling and reassembling this laser printer, be sure to turn it OFF.
• When servicing this laser printer while it is running, be sure to follow the
• You should understand the features of the laser beams which are capable of
Laser beams have features as follows:
• Frequencies are smaller in width than other beams (sun and electric bulbs) and
• Due to the high convergence, beams are concentrated in high density and high
Reference: Laser beams of this laser printer is invisible rays which you cannot see.
procedures specified in this manual.
having an injurious action on the human body, not to extend the danger over the
workers as well as other people around the printer.
phases are uniform so that high monochromatic and convergence performance
can be obtained and thin beams of light can reach places at a long distance.
temperature, which is dangerous to human body.