3.1.3 Simplified Remote Controller
1. Remove the upper part of remote controller.
2. When in the normal mode, press the [BS6] BUTTON (O) (field set), and the FIELD SET MODE is entered.
3. Select the desired MODE No. with the [BS2] BUTTON (P) (temperature setting
(P) (temperature setting
4. During group control, when setting by each indoor unit (mode No. 20, 22, and 23 have been selected), push
the [BS8] (Q) BUTTON (unit No.) and select the INDOOR UNIT NO. to be set. (This operation is unnecessary
when setting by group.)
5. Push the [BS9] BUTTON (R) (set A) and select FIRST CODE NO.
6. Push the [BS10] BUTTON (S) (set B) and select SECOND CODE NO.
7. Push the [BS7] BUTTON (T) (set/cancel) once and the present settings are SET.
8. Push the [BS6] BUTTON (U) (field set) to return to the NORMAL MODE.
9. (Example) If during group setting and the time to clean air filter is set to FILTER CONTAMINATION - HEAVY,
SET MODE NO. to "10", FIRST CODE NO. to "0", and SECOND CODE NO. to "02".
) and the [BS3] BUTTON