The multi-channel view allows you to simultaneously view two channels in the following
● "Machine" operating area
● "Program" operating area
Multi-channel view in the "Machine" operating area
When a multi-channel machine, you have the option of simultaneously monitoring and
influencing the execution of several programs.
Displaying the channels in the "Machine" operating area
In the "Machine" operating area, you can display 2 channels simultaneously.
Using the appropriate settings, you can define the sequence in which channels are
displayed. Here, you can also select if you wish to hide a channel.
The sub operating mode "REF POINT" is only shown in the single channel view.
2 channels are simultaneously displayed in channel columns on the user interface.
● 2 windows are displayed one above the other for each channel.
● The actual value display is always in the upper window.
● The same window is displayed for both channels in the lower window.
● You can select the display in the lower window using the vertical softkey bar.
Operating Manual, 03/2010, 6FC5398-7CP20-1BA0
Please refer to the machine manufacturer's specifications.
The following exceptions apply when making a selection using the vertical softkeys:
– The "Actual values Machine" softkey switches over the coordinate systems of both
– The "Zoom actual value" and "All G functions" softkeys switch into the single-channel