You program the machining of contour pockets with islands/blank contour with spigots e.g.
1. Enter the pocket contour/blank contour
2. Enter the island/spigot contour
3. Call the contour for pocket contour/blank contour or island/spigot contour (only for G code
4. Center (this is only possible for pocket contour)
5. Predrill (this is only possible for pocket contour)
6. Solid machine/machine pocket / spigot - roughing
7. Solid machine/machine remaining material - roughing
8. Finishing (base/edge)
For multi-channel systems, cycles attach a "_C" and a two-digit number of the specific
channel to the names of the programs to be generated, e.g. for channel 1 "_C01". This is the
reason that the name of the main program must not end with "_C" and a two-digit number.
This is monitored by the cycles.
For single-channel systems, cycles do not extend the name for the programs to be
G code programs
For G code programs, the programs to be generated, which do not include any path data,
are saved in the directory in which the main program is located. In this case, it must be
ensured that programs, which already exist in the directory and which have the same name
as the programs to be generated, are overwritten.
Operating Manual, 03/2010, 6FC5398-7CP20-1BA0
For solid machining residual material, you require the option "residual
material detection and machining".
Programming technological functions (cycles)
8.3 Contour milling