● All of the existing data records (Toolcarrier / TRAORI, TRACYL) are evaluated and must
● Transformations with swiveled linear axis (TRAORI 64 - 69) as well as OEM
● Changes to the toolcarrier or transformation data only become effective after Power On.
● Transformation change and swivel data record change are supported. However, a real
kinematic change is not supported, where a swivel head is physically changed out.
● The simulation of mold building programs with extremely short block change times can
Several examples for machine types that are supported:
Swivel head 90°/90°
be correctly commissioned for correct simulation.
transformations (TRAORI 4096 - 4098) are not supported.
take longer than machining, as the computation time distribution for this application is
dimensioned in favor of the machining and to the detriment of simulation.
Operating Manual, 03/2010, 6FC5398-7CP20-1BA0