Programming technological functions (cycles)
8.4 Turning - only for G code programs
1. Approach of the starting point determined in the cycle at the beginning of the run-in path
2. Infeed for roughing according to the defined infeed type.
3. Thread cutting is repeated according to the programmed number of roughing cuts.
4. The finishing allowance is removed in the following step with G33.
5. This cut is repeated according to the number of noncuts.
6. The whole sequence of motions is repeated for each further thread.
Procedure for thread chain
Parameters, G code program
Infeed (only for ∇ and ∇
for the first thread with G0
The part program to be executed has been created and you are in the
Press the "Turning" softkey.
Press the "Thread" softkey.
The "Thread" input window opens.
Press the "Thread chain" softkey.
The "Thread Chain" input window opens.
∇ + ∇∇∇ (roughing and finishing)
Constant cutting depth infeed
Constant cutting cross-section infeed
Reference point X ∅ (abs, always diameter)
Reference point Z (abs)
Operating Manual, 03/2010, 6FC5398-7CP20-1BA0