Adjustments for Better Print Quality
• Always check the Adj. Priority values before using Adjust Length. (See "Selecting a Feed Amount
Adjustment Method (Feed Priority).")
• Use paper of the same type and size for adjustment as you will use for printing.
Items to Prepare
Perform adjustment as follows.
Load the paper.
• Loading Rolls on the Roll Holder
• Loading Rolls in the Printer
• Loading Sheets in the Feed Slot
On the Tab Selection screen of the Control Panel, press ◀ or ▶ to select the Settings/Adj. tab (
Press the OK button.
The Set./Adj. Menu is displayed.
Press ▲ or ▼ to select Adjust Printer, and then press the OK button.
Press ▲ or ▼ to select Feed Priority, and then press the OK button.
Press ▲ or ▼ to select Adjust Length, and then press the OK button.
Adjusting Line Length (Adjust Length)
Adjusting the feed amount
An unused roll at least 10 inches wide
One sheet of unused paper of at least A4/Letter size
• Always make sure the loaded paper matches the type of paper specified in the settings. Adjust-
ment cannot be completed correctly unless the loaded paper matches the settings.
• If the Tab Selection screen is not displayed, press the Menu button.