Mac OS X Software
• The number of settings available for selection depends on the media type.
Selecting print quality strikes a balance between the quality of the printed image and printing speed.
The level of the print quality and resolution settings are displayed in the following combinations.
• The availability of settings is determined by the media type and print priority selections.
• Printing time is longer and more ink is consumed with High than with Draft, however, print quality is
• Printing time is shorter and less ink is consumed with Draft than with High, however, print quality is
Print with improved gradation and uniformity, particularly for high-precision photographs. However, this takes more
time than regular printing.
• You cannot select this function using settings such as the media type.
This mode is best for printing CAD drawings with fine lines or wall newssheet
or other documents that contain large amounts of text. However, you may not
achieve the quality you expect with printing photographs or other images with
many filled areas. For these types of jobs, select Image.
Prints common office documents, such as proposals, memos for distribution,
etc., so they are easy to read.
Highest / High / Standard / Draft
600dpi / 300dpi