• Always load POP Board in the Front Paper Feed Slot for printing. Loading it in other ways may impair
operation and damage the printer.
• Load only one sheet at a time.
• Store unused paper in the original package, away from high temperature, humidity, and direct sunlight.
• Straighten paper if it is warped before loading it.
• Load the paper straight. Loading paper askew will cause an error.
• After loading the paper, you cannot move it laterally to reposition it. Load the paper straight.
If the message "Leave 70cm (28") space behind printer." is displayed, check the space behind the printer, pull
up the four Front Tray Guides above the Ejection Guide, and press the OK button.
• Sufficient space behind the printer is required when loading paper in the Front Paper Feed Slot.
For details on the installation space required, see "Specifications."
After "Open Upper Cover" is displayed, open the Top Cover.
Loading Sheets in the Feed Slot