Loading Sheets in the Top Paper Feed Slot
• One sheet of paper can be loaded in the Top Paper Feed Slot at a time. Do not load more than one sheet
at a time. This may cause paper jams.
• Before feeding paper or printing, make sure the sheet is flat against the Paper Tray Cover. The sheet may
jam if it curls before feeding or printing and the trailing edge drops toward the front.
• Store unused paper in the original package, away from high temperature, humidity, and direct sunlight.
• Paper that is wrinkled or warped may jam. If necessary, straighten the paper and reload it.
• Load the paper straight. Loading paper askew will cause an error.
Open the Paper Tray Cover (a), and then open the Tray Extension (b).
Slide the Width Guide (a) to align it with the mark for the size of paper you will load.
Loading Sheets in the Feed Slot