Press ▲ or ▼ to select Roll Paper, and then press the OK button.
• If any paper has been advanced that will not be used, a message is shown requesting you to re-
Press ▲ or ▼ to select "Yes", and then press the OK button. Remove the paper and go to the
Open the Roll Feed Unit Cover.
Holding the Roll Holder flange (a), load the Roll Holder shaft into the guide grooves (b) on both sides of the
Roll Holder Slot. At this time, load the shaft so that the color of the Roll Holder shaft (c) matches the color of
the guide groove.
• Do not force the Roll Holder into the printer with the right and left ends reversed. This may dam-
age the printer and Roll Holder.
• Do not release the flanges until the holder is loaded in the Roll Holder Slot.
• Be careful not to pinch your fingers between the guide grooves (b) and the Roll Holder shaft (c)
when loading rolls.
• If it is difficult to load rolls from the front of the printer, load rolls from the back of the printer.
Loading Rolls in the Printer