For information on the Windows printer driver settings, refer to the following topics.
• Main Sheet
You can specify the type of paper, color processing, print quality, print preview, and other settings. Choose Easy
Settings to specify basic print settings based on the printing application or Advanced Settings to complete more
detailed settings as desired.
• Paper Detailed Settings Dialog Box
• View Settings Dialog Box for the Printing Application
• Color Adjustment Sheet: Color
• Object Adjustment dialog box: Color
• Matching Sheet
• Ambient Light Adjust dialog box
• Light Source Check Tool
• Color Adjustment Sheet: Monochrome
• Object Adjustment dialog box: Monochrome
• Gray Adjustment Sheet
• Page Setup Sheet
You can specify the page size of the original, borderless printing, enlargement or reduction, the orientation, the
paper size and feed source, and automatic cutting.
• Paper Size Options Dialog Box
• Layout Sheet
You can specify the page layout, watermarks, the orientation, the number of copies, and print processing options.
• Page Options Dialog Box
• Special Settings Dialog Box
• Favorites Sheet
Groups of print settings you select on each sheet can be saved as a favorite. Favorites you have added can be edited
or used at the time of printing as desired.
• Utility Sheet
You can specify settings related to maintenance for the Printhead and feed amount, as well as settings for Color
imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy.
• Support Sheet
Printer Driver Settings