Mac OS X Software
For information on the Mac OS X printer driver settings, refer to the following topics.
• Main Pane
You can specify the media type, color processing, print quality, print preview, and other settings. Choose Easy
Settings to specify basic print settings based on the printing application or Advanced Settings to complete more
detailed settings as desired.
• Paper Detailed Settings Dialog Box
• View settings Dialog Box for the Printing Application
• Color Settings Pane: Color
• Object Adjustment dialog box: Color
• Matching pane
• Ambient Light Adjust dialog box
• Light Source Check Tool
• Color Settings Pane: Monochrome
• Object Adjustment dialog box: Monochrome
• Gray Adjustment Pane
• Page Setup Pane
You can specify the page size of the original, borderless printing, enlargement or reduction, the orientation, the
paper size and source, and automatic cutting.
• Utility Pane
You can specify settings related to maintenance for the Printhead and feed amount, as well as settings for Color
imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy.
• Additional Settings Pane
You can specify settings for how print jobs are sent to the printer.
• Support Pane
Printer Driver Settings