• If you access the printer driver dialog box from the operating system menu, changes you make to the
settings will apply to all applications you use for printing.
• You can also access the printer driver dialog box from applications.
See " Accessing the Printer Driver Dialog Box from Applications
The following settings are available on the Main sheet. For details on settings items, refer to the printer driver help file.
• On the Main sheet, choose Easy Settings to specify basic print settings based on the particular printing
application, or switch to Advanced Settings to complete more detailed settings as desired.
Select the type of paper.
For information on the types of paper the printer supports, refer to the Paper Reference Guide.(See " Types of Pa-
Displays Paper Information on Printer. You can update the printer driver settings for the feed source, media type, and
roll width by selecting the feed source.
• Paper Information on Printer Dialog Box
Displays Paper Detailed Settings. You can configure the printing settings to match the type of media, such as the ink
• Paper Detailed Settings Dialog Box