3. Basic operations
3-1. Specified date calculation (LAN connection)
This section explains how to calculate the charges for the specified period when the AE-200 is connected to a
PC via a LAN.
The AE-200 must be connected to the PC and printer (for printing) via the LAN.
3-1-1. Preparation of the PC
By connecting the AE-200 to the PC (running the Charge
Calculation Tool) via a LAN, both "Print" and "CSV output" for the
charge calculation results will be enabled.
• Printer setting is required when the output method is set
1. Click [Devices and Printers] in the Start menu.
2. Check that [
If the [
] is shown on other printer, right-click the printer to
be used for printing and then click [Set as default printer].
3-1-2. Making the settings for the Charge Calculation Tool
Refer to section 5-1 "Installation procedures of the Charge Calculation Tool" for how to install the Charge
1. Start up the Charge Calculation Tool.
2. Select [Charge Calculation].
3. In "Time period for calculation", enter the start date and end date for the time period for which you want to
calculate the charges in the respective input fields. (Format: YYYY/MM/DD)
] is shown on the printer to be used for
(Charge Calculation Tool)
* The AE-50/EW-50 units are omitted in the figure