- Do not preheat the appliance.
- Always place a fully assembled bottle with cap in
the baby bottle warmer before you add water.
- Make sure you add water before you switch on
the baby bottle warmer.
- Hot water can cause serious burns. Be careful
when the baby bottle warmer contains hot water.
- The accessible surfaces of the appliance may
become hot during use.
- Do not move the appliance when it contains
- Always check the baby food temperature before
you feed your child.
- This appliance is intended to be used in
household and similar applications such as farm
houses, bed and breakfast type environments, staff
kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working
environments, and by clients in hotels, motels and
other residential type environments.
- Unplug the appliance when it is not in use.
- Store any excess mains cord in the base to ensure
stability of the baby bottle warmer.
- Let the appliance cool down before you clean it.
- Follow the descaling instructions to avoid