maintenance shall not be made by children unless
they are older than 8 and supervised. Keep the
appliance and its cord out of reach of children
aged less than 8 years.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Do not immerse the cord, plug or appliance in
water or any other liquid.
- Do not let the mains cord hang over the edge of
a table or worktop. Excess cord can be stored in
the base of the baby bottle warmer to ensure
stability of the appliance.
- Keep the mains cord away from hot surfaces.
- Only connect the appliance to an earthed wall
socket. Always make sure that the plug is inserted
into the wall socket properly.
- Check if the voltage indicated on the bottom of
the appliance corresponds to the local mains
voltage before you connect the appliance.
- If you need to use an extension cord, make sure it
is an earthed extension cord with a rating of at
least 13 amperes.
- Do not use the appliance if the plug, the mains cord
or the appliance itself is damaged. If the mains cord is
damaged, you must have it replaced by Philips, a
service centre authorised by Philips or similarly
qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not place the appliance on or near a hot gas
or electric cooker, or in a heated oven.