Please confirm the following product warranty details before using this product.
Gratis Warranty Term and Gratis Warranty Range
If any faults or defects (hereinafter "Failure") found to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi occurs during use of the
product within the gratis warranty term, the product shall be repaired at no cost via the sales representative or
Mitsubishi Service Company.
However, if repairs are required onsite at domestic or overseas location, expenses to send an engineer will be solely
at the customer's discretion. Mitsubishi shall not be held responsible for any re-commissioning, maintenance, or
testing on-site that involves replacement of the failed module.
Gratis Warranty Term]
Note that an installation period of less than one year after installation in your company or your customer's premises
or a period of less than 18 months (counted from the date of production) after shipment from our company,
whichever is shorter, is selected.
Gratis Warranty Range]
(1) Diagnosis of failure
As a general rule, diagnosis of failure is done on site by the customer.
However, Mitsubishi or Mitsubishi service network can perform this service for an agreed upon fee upon the
There will be no charges if the cause of the breakdown is found to be the fault of Mitsubishi.
(2) Breakdown repairs
There will be a charge for breakdown repairs, exchange replacements and on site visits for the following four
conditions, otherwise there will be a charge.
1) Breakdowns due to improper storage, handling, careless accident, software or hardware design by the
2) Breakdowns due to modifications of the product without the consent of the manufacturer
3) Breakdowns resulting from using the product outside the specified specifications of the product
4) Breakdowns that are outside the terms of warranty
Since the above services are limited to Japan, diagnosis of failures, etc. are not performed abroad.
If you desire the after service abroad, please register with Mitsubishi. For details, consult us in advance.
Exclusion of Loss in Opportunity and Secondary Loss from Warranty Liability
Mitsubishi will not be held liable for damage caused by factors found not to be the cause of Mitsubishi; opportunity
loss or lost profits caused by faults in the Mitsubishi products; damage, secondary damage, accident compensation
caused by special factors unpredictable by Mitsubishi; damages to products other than Mitsubishi products; and to
Repair Term after Discontinuation of Production
Mitsubishi shall accept onerous product repairs for seven years after production of the product is discontinued.
In regard to the standard product, Mitsubishi shall deliver the standard product without application settings or
adjustments to the customer and Mitsubishi is not liable for on site adjustment or test run of the product.
Precautions for Choosing the Products
(1) These products have been manufactured as a general-purpose part for general industries, and have not been
designed or manufactured to be incorporated in a device or system used in purposes related to human life.
(2) Before using the products for special purposes such as nuclear power, electric power, aerospace, medicine,
passenger movement vehicles or under water relays, contact Mitsubishi.
(3) These products have been manufactured under strict quality control. However, when installing the product where
major accidents or losses could occur if the product fails, install appropriate backup or failsafe functions in the
(4) When exporting any of the products or related technologies described in this catalogue, you must obtain an
export license if it is subject to Japanese Export Control Law.