, Upper Cover, and Encoder Guard Film
NOTE: Make sure that the jam clear cover has been removed.
(1) Disconnect the battery harness
the upper cover.
- Explosion hazard! Never disassemble or recharge the battery.
- Explosion hazard! Never dispose of the battery in fire.
- There is a danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced.
- When replacing the battery, use the spare part authorized by Brother Industries.
- Batteries used should be disposed of in accordance with the local codes and
(for models with backup battery)
from the main PCB and remove the backup battery
Backup battery 1
(for models with
*1 For models with backup battery