(3) To select one of the maintenance-mode functions listed in
corresponding 2-digit function code with the numerical keys. (The details of each
maintenance-mode function are described in
TIP: Models with numerical keypad on the control panel can enter the maintenance mode
in the same way as conventional models; that is, by pressing the Menu (or Scan and Copy
keys simultaneously), *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys in this order.
NOTES • To exit from the maintenance mode and switch to standby, press the 9 key twice
in the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
• Pressing the Stop/Exit key after entering only one digit restores the machine to
the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
• If an invalid function code is entered, the machine resumes the initial stage of
the maintenance mode.
• Pressing the Scan and Copy keys simultaneously switches the software keypad
on the touch panel between the numerical and function keypads.
• In some functions (e.g., adjustment of touch panel with Function code 78 in
126.96.36.199), the software keypad is not available.
• In the maintenance mode, the functions listed below are assigned to the keys on the
Keys on the control panel
Photo Capture key
Pressing the Scan or Copy key several times scrolls the display to find a desired function
on the touch panel and pressing the Photo Capture key selects the function.
9.1.2, enter the