7. Remove the protective washer.
8. Make a mark on one end of the shaft. Push out the
shaft with a puller. Tap out the bearing and remove
9.6.4 To sharpen and balance the blades
WARNING: Use protective gloves to prevent
1. Remove the blades. Refer to
on page 39 .
2. Put the blades in a vise.
3. Sharpen the blades with a file.
40 - Repair instructions
To replace the blades
4. To balance the blades put a rod horizontally in a
5. Put the center hole of the blade on the end of the
6. If the blade rotates, remove material with the file at
the end of the blade that points down. Do this until
the blade is correctly balanced.
7. Attach the blades.
9.7 Equipment frame
9.7.1 To remove and install the equipment frame
1. Remove the cutting deck. Refer to
cutting deck on page 9 .
2. Put a small screwdriver (A) through the chain to
make sure that the chain does not go into the frame.
3. Loosen the chain from the equipment frame.
Note: Make a note of the position of the pin (B).
To remove the
1342 - 001 - 09.03.2020