3. Install the pivoting rear axle in the front frame.
4. Put the ring (C) on the front end of the pivoting rear
5. Attach the screw (D).
9.2 Propulsion system
9.2.1 To do a check of the gear control 112C5
1. Put the gear lever in the neutral position.
2. Push the product forward and rearward for a short
If the product is not easy to move, the gear control must
To adjust the gear control 112C5
be adjusted. Refer to
on page 27 .
9.2.2 To adjust the gear control 112C5
1. Lower the cutting deck.
2. Put the gear lever in the neutral position.
1342 - 001 - 09.03.2020
3. Remove the right side cover. Refer to
and install the side covers on page 21 .
4. Loosen the locknut (A) on the ball joint socket (C).
5. Remove the locking spring (B) from the ball joint
6. Remove the ball joint socket (C) from the ball joint
on the lever (D).
7. Adjust the ball joint socket (C) to the correct position
on the connecting rod (E). Make sure that the
opening on the ball joint socket (C) is adjacent to the
ball joint on the lever arm (D).
8. Install the ball joint socket (C) on the ball joint.
9. Install the locking spring (B).
10. Tighten the locknut (A).
11. Do a test of the gear control. Refer to
of the gear control 112C5 on page 27 .
9.2.3 To examine and adjust the clutch
Note: The clutch is correctly adjusted when the
movement of the belt tensioner is stopped by the belt
and not by the cable.
1. Pull out the rubber sleeve (A).
2. Loosen the locknut (B).
3. Adjust the clutch cable with the adjustment nut (C).
To do a check
Repair instructions - 27