Charge the battery at 12V, maximum 3A for 4 hours.
Use a Husqvarna battery charger. Refer to
tools on page 15 .
4.2 To install the steering wheel
1. Put the steering wheel on the steering column.
Note: Make sure that the holes are aligned.
2. Attach the steering wheel with the pin.
Note: Use a mandrel to remove the pin if it is necessary.
8 - Assembly
4.3 To install the seat
1. Put the seat in the frame.
2. Install the 2 screws (A).
4.4 To adjust the seat
The seat can be tilted forward. It can also be adjusted
forward and rearward.
Loosen the 4 screws below the seat to adjust it
forward or rearward.
Note: Different tire pressure in the front wheels makes
the blades cut the grass at different heights.
The recommended tire pressure is 0.6 bar / 8.5 PSI on
4.6 To attach the cutting deck
1. Park the product on level ground.
2. Apply the parking brake.
1342 - 001 - 09.03.2020