9.3.6 To do a check of the brake pedal microswitch
1. Remove the steering column cover. Refer to
remove and install the steering column cover on
page 19 .
2. Do a check of the microswitch. If the microswitch
does not operate correctly, replace it.
3. Install the steering column cover.
9.3.7 To remove and install the microswitch for the
1. Remove the right fender. Refer to
install the right fender on page 19 .
2. Cut the cable tie (A).
3. Disconnect the connector (B).
4. Remove the microswitch (C).
5. Install in the opposite sequence.
34 - Repair instructions
To remove and
9.3.8 To remove and install the ignition switch
1. Remove the ignition key and the rubber seal.
2. Remove the nut and the ignition switch.
3. Disconnect the ignition switch.
4. Install in opposite sequence.
9.4 Fuel system
9.4.1 To replace the fuel filter
1. Open the engine cover to get access to the fuel
2. Compress the fuel tank hose to prevent leakage.
3. Move the hose clips away from the fuel filter with a
pair of flat pliers.
4. Pull off the fuel filter from the hose ends. A small
quantity of fuel can leak.
5. Push the new fuel filter into the ends of the hoses.
Apply liquid detergent to the ends of the fuel filter to
make the connection easier.
1342 - 001 - 09.03.2020