4. For 115C only: Remove the adjustment nuts (C) on
the weight transfer springs (D).
5. Remove the weight transfer springs.
6. Remove rear joint screws of the equipment frame.
7. Install in the opposite sequence.
1342 - 001 - 09.03.2020
9.8.1 To examine and adjust the steering cables
CAUTION: Do not tighten the cables too much.
1. Move the steering cables manually up and down on
the steering collar. The tension is correct if the
steering cables can be moved 5 mm.
2. If adjustment is necessary, loosen the locknuts (A).
3. Hold the cable with a wrench and adjust the cable
with the adjuster nuts (B).
4. Examine the tension of the steering cable again.
5. Tighten the locknuts (A) when the cable tension is
9.8.2 To replace the steering cable
Repair instructions - 41