4. Pull the pivoting rear axle (A).
5. Remove the washer (B) and the ring (C)
220.127.116.11 To replace the bushings of the pivoting rear axle
1. Remove the pivoting rear axle. Refer to
disassemble the pivoting rear axle on page 25 .
2. Remove the bushings with a mandrel. Refer to
Servicing tools on page 15
3. Install the new bushings with a mandrel.
4. Align the outer edges of the bushings with the outer
edge of the hole.
5. Lubricate the bushings with a lithium-based grease.
18.104.22.168 To replace the bearings in the belt pulleys on the
articulated steering joint
1. Remove the engine belt and the belt tensioner.
To replace the engine belt on page 43 .
2. Remove the Transmission belt. Refer to
the transmission belt 112C, 115C on page 44 .
3. Remove the main belt. Refer to
belt on page 46 .
26 - Repair instructions
To replace the main
4. Remove the snap ring (A).
5. Remove the belt pulleys (B) from the shaft (C).
6. Remove the bearings (D).
7. Install new bearings with a bearing assembly kit.
Servicing tools on page 15 .
8. Assemble the articulated steering joint in the
22.214.171.124 To assemble the pivoting rear axle
1. Put the washer (A) on the pivoting rear axle. Make
sure that the bevel is in the direction of the fork (B).
2. Lubricate the pivoting rear axle with grease.
1342 - 001 - 09.03.2020