8. Connect the front end of the new hydrostatic
transmission cable to the rear end of the used
hydrostatic transmission cable with a nut.
9. Carefully pull the front end of the used hydrostatic
transmission cable until the new hydrostatic
transmission cable is in the correct position.
10. Install in the opposite sequence.
9.6 Cutting system
9.6.1 To adjust the cutting height
Set the cutting height lever in a position between 1–
9.6.2 To replace the blades
1. Remove the cutting deck. Refer to
cutting deck on page 9 .
2. Lock the blade with a wooden block (A).
3. Loosen and remove the blade bolt (B), the washers
(C) and the blade (D).
4. Assemble the new blade with the bent ends in the
direction of the cutting deck.
WARNING: Incorrect blade type can cause
objects to eject from the cutting deck and
cause serious injury. Use only the blades
Technical data on page 50 .
1342 - 001 - 09.03.2020
To remove the
5. Attach the blade, the washer and the bolt. Tighten
the bolt with the correct tightening torque. Refer to
Tightening torques on page 51 .
9.6.3 To disassemble the blade bearings
1. Remove the covers on the cutting deck.
2. Remove the belts.
3. Remove the screws that hold the pulley. Lock the
blade with a wooden block.
4. Remove the pulley. Use a puller if it is necessary.
5. Loosen the 4 screws that hold the blade bearing and
remove the bearing assembly from the cutting deck.
6. Put the bearing housing in a vise and remove the
blade and washers.
Repair instructions - 39