3. Push the cutting deck in and make sure that the
guide bolts are put into the grooves on the
4. Align the pipes on the cutting deck with the pipes on
the equipment frame.
5. Hold the cutting deck with two hands and push it in.
6. Push until the pipes and the bolts touch the bottom.
1342 - 001 - 09.03.2020
7. Attach the drive belt as given in the illustration.
8. Attach the tension spring to apply tension to the
9. Attach the drive belt cover.
10. Set the cutting height lever in a position between 1–
4.7 To remove the cutting deck
1. Park the product on level ground.
2. Apply the parking brake.
3. Set the cutting height lever in the servicing position
Assembly - 9