1.10 Checking of Device and Installation Conditions
Be sure to check the followings.
For those doing electrical work
1. Make sure there is no faulty transmission wiring or loosen a nut.
2. Make sure there is no faulty power wiring or loosen a nut.
3. Has the insulation of the main power circuit deteriorated?
4. Measure the insulation and check the insulation is above regular value in accordance with
For those doing pipe work
1. Make sure piping size is correct.
2. Make sure insulation work is done.
3. Make sure there is no faulty refrigerant piping.
See "1-7-4 Transmission Wiring Connection Procedure".
See "1-7-5 Power Wiring Connection Procedure".
relevant local and national regulations.
See "1-6-1 Selection of piping material and Refrigerant branching kit".
See "1-9 Pipe Insulation".
See "1-6 Refrigerant Piping".
Heat Pump / Cooling Only 50Hz (RX(Y)Q5~54P)