Method 1: By the H8P (MULTI) LED display
4 (ON): Master unit
Method 2: By the transmission wiring to indoor unit
Transmission wiring is connected: Master unit
Transmission wiring is not connected : Sub unit 1 or Sub unit 2
(2) If necessary, set the field setting by using the dip switch on the outdoor unit PC-board (A1P).
(3) • Close the EL. COMPO. BOX lid and all front panel except on the side of the EL. COMPO.
(*1)Lead the refrigerant charge hose etc., from the pipe intake. All front panels must be closed
(*2)• If you perform the refrigerant charging operation within the refrigerant system that have the
(4) Start the additional refrigerant charge operation.
(5) Close the valve A if the "additional charging amount" of refrigerant was charged, and push
(6) Record the charging amount on the accessory "REQUEST FOR THE INDICATION" label
5. After completing the additional refrigerant charging perform the check operation following
! For check operation, the following work will be performed.
! It takes about 40 minutes to complete the check operation.
[Check Operation Procedure]
(1) Make the onsite setting as needed using the dip switches on the outdoor unit PC-board
(2) Close the EL. COMPO. BOX lid and all front panels except as the side of the EL. COMPO.
(For how to set, see "2-12-1 Onsite Settings With the Power Off")
BOX (*1) and turn the power to the outdoor unit and all connected indoor units. (*2)
• After H2P stop blinking (about 12 minutes after turning on the power), check LED displays
as shown in the table [Display of normal system] and the system is normal state.
If H2P is blinking, check the malfunction code in the remote control, and correct the
malfunction in accordance with [remote control display malfunction code] in step 5.
at the procedure (9).
power off unit, the operation cannot finish properly.
For confirming the number of the outdoor and indoor units with the power on, see [How to
check how many units are connected] in chapter 2-11-1. In case of a multi system, turn on
the power to all outdoor units in the refrigerant system.
• To energize the crankcase heater, make sure to turn on for 6 hours before starting
(About the system settings for additional refrigerant charge operation, refer to the [Service
Precaution] label attached on the EL. COMPO. BOX lid in the outdoor unit.)
Open valve A immediately after starting the compressor.
the RETURN button (BS3) once.
and attach it to the back side of the front panel.
$ Check of shutoff valve opening
$ Check of miswiring
$ Judgment of piping length
$ Check of refrigerant overcharge
(A1P) with the power off (See "2-12-1 Onsite Settings With the Power Off")
BOX and turn on the power to the outdoor unit and all connected indoor units. (Be sure to
turn the power on at least 6 hours before operation in order to have power running to the
crank case heater.)
5 (Blinking): Sub unit 1
Heat Pump 60Hz (RXYQ5~54P)
3 (OFF): Sub unit 2