Outdoor Unit Multi Connection Piping Kit
7.9.1 BHFP22P100 · 151
This kit contains the following parts.
Caution • Please be sure to read this manual before installation and follow the instruction carefully when performing installation work.
• See the outdoor unit's installation manual for outdoor unit installation.
• Installation of interconnecting piping between the outdoor units, REFNET joint or REFNET header will be needed separately
Number of outdoor units connected
Outdoor unit Multi Connection Piping Kit
• 2 or 3 outdoor units can be connected.
• There are restrictions on the combination and the installation order of outdoor units,
so please refer to "the Engineering Data of VRV III" and "the installation manual"
(attached sheet of outdoor unit) for details.
Field supply parts
Insulation for piping
• Quantity and selection procedure of elbow only applies to a front or bottom connection.
• For a lower front connection the quantity and selection procedure are different, so please refer to the instructions for
a lower front connection.
• A joint for the same diameter pipes is needed only for a bottom connection.
See the instructions for the bottom connection, for details on quantity and specifications.
• The min. thickness of the pipes in this manual shows the requirements of Japanese High Pressure Gas Control low.
(As of Jan. 2003)
• And the temper grade (O,1/2H) shows the material type of JIS h 3300. The tickness and material shall be selected in
accordance with local for the design pressure 4.OMPa (40bar).
Copper tube O.D.
Copper tube W.T.
The following parts are needed to connect
this kit and are not included
Field supply parts
See the "Connecting Pipe Sizes and location of cutting the joint" for
details on the necessary size.
Prepare a gas pipe diameter for the upper outdoor unit as listed in
"Connecting Pipe Sieze and location of cutting the joint."
For insulation materials
<Do not throw away any of the accessories until installation is complete>
(Unit : mm)