Installing the NAS Display in a 37U Rack
1. ____ Install the brackets (PN 43G3111) to install the display (see Figure 1-9 on
2. ____ Unpack the hold down PN 80G3818.
3. ____ Install the front panel assembly A on the tray B and secure it using the
braces C and nuts D .
Figure 1-16. Display Installation
4. ____ Unpack the display.
5. ____ Install the display on the tray. Install the latch plate E to maintain the
display and secure it with screw F .
6. ____ Install the tray into the rack, and secure it with screws G .
Installing the NAS and Its Modem
Chapter 1. Installing and Configuring the NAS and Its Modem