NAS Installation in the 29U Rack with Earthquake Feature
1. Install the NAS C on the drawer (see Figure 5-13).
Figure 5-13. NAS Installation in 29U Rack
2. From the front of the rack install the upper plate G on the NAS.
3. At the rear of the rack, secure the lower plate G on the support D using
4. On the front of the rack, secure the upper plate G using the screws E .
5. On the front of the rack install the retainer J and secure it with screws H
screws H .
(see Figure 5-14 on page 5-14).
Chapter 5. Nways Switch Administration Station FRU and Display Exchange Procedures