MAP 0510: After Ethernet Adapter Exchange on NAS Based on 6563
– Power on the Nways Switch administration station and the display using their
– A count of the computer memory appears at the upper-left corner of the display.
– If an error is detected, a message appears requesting an action. Select
– Follow the prompts to continue until the Configuration/Setup Utility window
– On the Configuration/Setup Utility window, an arrow points to the area where
– At the end of configuration, a message asks you if you want to save your
– Select YES and press the Enter key to start the system.
– At the end of the boot, the Nways Switch Desktop window should appear.
Has the Nways Switch Desktop window appeared?
– Double-click on the Nways Switch Services icon.
– In the Nways Switch Services window, double-click on the Ethernet
2220 Setup and Service Guide
respective power ON/OFF switches located on the front panels.
Continue, then press Enter. Otherwise, the boot continues until the Nways
Switch Desktop window appears.
the configuration has been modified. See Appendix B. Nways Administration
Station Configuration / Setup Utility for 6563 Model 65U to check the
configuration and correct it if necessary .
Restart problem determination, or call your support for help.
Configuration & Diagnostics icon.