NAS Installation in the 37U Rack with Earthquake Feature
Figure 5-9. NAS and Upper Plate Installation
2220 Setup and Service Guide
1. Install the NAS C on the lower plate A (see Figure 5-9).
2. Install the upper plate G on the NAS.
3. At the rear of the rack, secure the lower plate G on the support D using
screws H .
4. On the front of the rack, secure the upper plate G using the screws E .
5. On the front of the rack install the retainer J and secure it with screws H
(see Figure 5-10 on page 5-11).