Display Removal in 37U Rack
1. Slide out the display from the rack and install it on a table.
Figure 6-2. Display Removal From 37U Rack
2. Exchange the display then go to "Display Install in 37U Rack".
Display Install in 37U Rack
1. Unpack the display.
2. Install the display in the rack (if the defective display was previously removed).
3. At the rear of the Nways Switch administration station, connect the display
Figure 6-3. Display Connection to the NAS
4. Connect the display power cable to the electrical outlet.
5. Switch on the display using the power ON/OFF switch located on the front
6. Check that your display is working.
7. Go to "Leaving Procedure" on page 5-30.
2220 Setup and Service Guide
Be careful, the weight of the display is about 15 kg (33 lb).
signal cable L (see Figure 6-3).