Creating an External Modem Connection to an ISP
1. Obtain the following information from your ISP:
ISP dial-up access telephone number,
2. Use a NULL modem cable to connect to an external modem.
3. Tap Start > Settings > Connections tab > Connections > Task tab.
4. Tap Add a new modem connection. The Make New Connection screen appears.
5. Enter a name for the connection, such as "My Connection."
6. In the Select a modem list, select the external modem by selecting Hayes Compatible on COM1.
7. Tap Next. The My Connection screen appears.
5 - 20
Dolphin® 9500 Series Mobile Computer User's Guide - Preliminary Draft Rev (c)