To Create a Task
1. Tap New.
2. Using the SIP or Dolphin keyboard, enter the task information.
If the input panel is open, you need to hide it to see all available fields.
3. Tap Starts to enter a start date and/or Due to enter a due date for the task.
4. To assign the task to a category, tap Categories and select a category from the list.
In the task list, you can display tasks by category.
5. To add notes, tap the Notes tab.
For more information on creating notes, refer to
6. When finished, tap OK to return to the task list.
Note: To quickly create a task with only a subject, tap Entry Bar on the Tools menu. Then, tap Tap here to add a new task and
enter your task information.
10 - 8
on page 10-10.
Dolphin® 9500 Series Mobile Computer User's Guide