4. Select the Bluetooth device you wish to browse. If the desired device is not listed, tap Find.
5. Your mobile computer begins to establish a file sharing connection.
6. After the devices successfully connect, the Bluetooth File Explorer appears. Half of the screen shows contents of the remote
device, while the other half shows contents of your device (the local device). The very bottom of the screen reports the
Send/Receive File(s) or Folder(s)
• Single-tap items to select them for transfer.
• Double-tap on a folders to open it and see its contents.
Dolphin® 9500 Series Mobile Computer User's Guide
8 - 19