3. Tap and hold on the program, then tap Copy on the pop-up menu.
4. Navigate to the Windows folder and open the Start Menu (My Device > Windows > Start Menu), tap and hold a blank area
of the window, and tap Paste Shortcut on the pop-up menu.
5. Tap the Start menu.
6. Verify that the shortcut to the program now appears on the Start menu.
Using ActiveSync on the Desktop Computer
You can use the Explore feature of ActiveSync on your desktop computer to navigate through the files on your Dolphin terminal.
The process is essentially the same, except that you are using Windows Explorer utility to create and paste shortcut.
1. Go to ActiveSync > Explore.
2. Navigate to the program.
3. Right-click on the program and select Create Shortcut.
4. Select the shortcut, right-click, and select Cut.
5. Navigate to the Start Menu folder (Windows > Start Menu).
6. Right-click on an empty area and select Paste.
7. On the terminal, tap the Start menu.
8. Verify that program appears on the Start menu.
See ActiveSync Help for more information about using ActiveSync.
5 - 4
Dolphin® 9500 Series Mobile Computer User's Guide - Preliminary Draft Rev (c)