4. When the search is complete, a list of the discovered Bluetooth phones appears. Choose the phone you wish to connect to,
and tap Select. A service discovery phase begins, about 5-10 seconds.
5. As prompted in the next screen, prepare your phone for bonding. For instructions on setting your phone to "Bondable" or
"Pairable" mode, refer to your phone manual. Have your passkey ready, then tap Next>.
6. In the next screen, enter the passkey. Tap Reply.
7. The mobile phone may then either automatically accept the passkey or ask you to enter one. If prompted for a passkey, use
the same one you entered on the mobile computer.
Ericsson T68/T68i only: When the phone asks you if you want to bond, select 2: Add to paired devices. Do not tap ACCEPT.
8. Tap Finish. After successfully connecting, the phone appears in the Bluetooth Devices folder. On the Today screen, the
Bluetooth icon blinks. You do not need to run the Get Connected! Wizard again unless you plan to switch between different
Note: You may also switch between different phones by assigning a new "favorite phone" in the Bluetooth Devices folder.
Motorola Timeport 270C, Nokia 3650/6310/7650/8910/8910i
1. Tap on the Bluetooth task tray icon. In the pop-up menu, select Get Connected!
2. Follow the Bluetooth "Get Connected!" Wizard. In the second screen, use the drop-down list to select your Bluetooth phone.
The wizard provides tailored instructions for your phone.
Note: The screens below are for the Nokia 7650.
3. As directed on the next two screens, assign the phone a unique name, set the phone to Discoverable mode, and tap Next.
Dolphin® 9500 Series Mobile Computer User's Guide
8 - 27