5. As prompted, make sure the Bluetooth device that you want to bond with is in Bondable mode.
6. If the remote device is set up to accept bonding, a Bluetooth Passkey screen appears. To continue bonding, enter the
correct passkey and tap Reply.
7. When you have successfully bonded with the other device, tap Finish.
View Device Properties
Follow these steps to view the properties of an already discovered device.
1. If not open, launch the Bluetooth Devices folder. Tap on the Bluetooth icon on the Today screen. Select Advanced
Features then Bluetooth Devices.
2. Select a device. Tap on the Properties icon, or tap on Device then select Properties. Alternatively, you can tap and hold
your stylus on the Bluetooth device you want to view information about. In the pop-up menu, select Properties.
Dolphin® 9500 Series Mobile Computer User's Guide
8 - 5