Enable File Sharing
1. Tap on the Bluetooth icon. In the pop-up menu, tap Transfer via Bluetooth > Enable File Sharing.
2. The Enable File Sharing status screen appears. Your mobile computer waits two minutes for the remote device to connect.
3. After successfully connecting to the remote device, the screen report Connected.
4. If two minutes passes before you connect, tap Wait Again.
5. File sharing is enabled until you end it by tapping Cancel.
Dolphin® 9500 Series Mobile Computer User's Guide
8 - 23