Steps to be completed prior to the current step.
Part to be removed or installed.
Location of part.
Fig. No. showing Procedure or Part Location.
Identification of part to be removed, unhooked, unlocked, released, unplugged,
unclamped, or unsoldered.
(P-1) = Spring(P-1); 3(S-1) = 3 Screws(S-1); 3(W-1) = 3 Washers(W-1);
(C-1) = Cut Washer(C-1); (N-1) = Nut(N-1); 2(L-1) = 2 Locking Tabs(L-1)
Adjustment information for installation and removal.
Reference <Notes> in chart, page 2-14 :
1. Alignment is necessary. Refer to Alignment Procedure, Page 2-19 and 2-20.
2. See "Horizontal Position Adjustment of A/C Head," Page 2-11.
3. Set pins of Brake Ass'y as shown in
"POSITION ADJUSTMENT OF TENSION POST
"HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT OF REEL
"REPLACEMENT OF CAPSTAN ROTOR OR STATOR
"REPLACEMENT OF CYLINDER
8. This cut washer is not reusable. If removed, install a new one.
A. 1) Remove Brake Ass'y, Motor Block Ass'y and Clutch Unit.
B. While holding down the Lift Gear, slide the Secondary Rod Unit for removal.
9. Position the Pressure Roller Arm Unit so that the guide fits onto the guide rib of the
Capstan Holder Unit for installation.
Important Note :
10. As an ESD countermeasure, make sure the spring is in contact with the base of
the P4 post as shown in
11. As an ESD countermeasure, make sure the spring is in contact with the chassis
as shown in
12. When installing the Motor Block Ass'y, make sure the Flat Cable is positioned so
Fig. J1(TOP VIEW)/J2(BOTTOM VIEW)
J5, Page 2-16.
J7, Page 2-16.
J7, Page 2-16.
(PRELIMINARY)," Page 2-6.
TABLES," Page 2-7.
UNIT," Page 2-5.
UNIT," Page 2-12.