(ALIGNMENT 5)P5 SECTOR GEAR AND P5 ARM UNIT
1. Install the P5 Sector Gear.
2. Install the P5 Arm Unit so that the last tooth of the gear is just outside the teeth of
the P5 Sector Gear as shown in Fig. A6.
(ALIGNMENT 6)PINCH LIFT CAM AND LINK GEAR
1. Install the Motor Block Ass'y.
2. Confirm that the last tooth of Geneva Gear aligns with the triangle mark on chassis.
3. Install the Pinch Lift Cam so that the through hole on the Pinch Lift Cam is aligned
with the hole on the Link Gear as shown in Fig. A6.
If not, perform alignment 3 and 4.
(ALIGNMENT 7)SECOND CAM GEAR AND PINCH LIFT CAM
1. Install the Second Cam Gear so that the hole on the Second Cam Gear is aligned