In this position, check the movement of mechanical parts on the Mechanism Chassis
and replace parts as needed.
In this position, checking is limited on the electronic circuit of the Main C.B.A. from
the component side.
To position the VCR Unit for servicing as shown in
1. In the order described in the Disassembly of Cabinet Parts Section, remove the
Top Cover and Front Panel Ass'y.
2. Remove Screw (S-5) in
3. Remove 2 Screws (S-6), 2 Screws (S-7), 2 Screws (S-8), Screw (S-9), Screw (S-10),
Screw (S-11) and the Chassis Plate in
4. Remove 2 Screws (S-13) in
5. Raise the Mechanism Chassis and secure it using the Chassis Plate which was
used to secure the Mechanism Chassis on the frame as shown in
6. Press VCR/TV button and CH down button together on VCR for over 5 seconds in
power off condition or Place a jumper between TP6001 and GND.
D4, Page 2-2.
D8, Page 2-3.
2-3, use the following
D7, Page 2-3.