3.3.4. Removal/Installation of Mechanism Chassis to the Main C.B.A.
1. In the order described in the Disassembly of Cabinet Parts Section, remove the
Top Cover and Front Panel Ass'y .
2. Remove Screw (S-5) in
3. Remove 2 Screws (S-6), 2 Screws (S-7), 2 Screws (S-8), Screw (S-9), Screw (S-10),
Screw (S-11) and the Chassis Plate in
4. Remove 2 Screws (S-13) in
Remove the Mechanism Chassis as follows.
1. Lift up the Side Plate -R while holding the Main C.B.A. to disconnect the right rear
2. Lift up the Side Plate -L while holding the Main C.B.A. to disconnect the left rear
D4, Page 2-2.
D8, Page 2-3.
D7, Page 2-3.